Monday, July 28, 2008

WHILE THE BUNN'S AWAY .....

... THE BOYZ WILL PLAY!!! Savannah is the first bunn to go back inside in the evening. The Boyz are right next door and sometimes scoot into her pen when she leaves. Bunny Lady likes to shut them in there then, because they are easier to get when their turn comes.

Being bunnies, they don't let on that they are being trapped, instead they romp and play and love to snuggle up in her nice pot!!! Then we can just go out and scoop them right up! Win Win Win ... oh, except for Savannah. I don't think she likes that sharing!

Did you see the cute heading on Google today? Peter Rabbit!!!!



7 comments:

Glenna said...

I did see Peter Rabbit, and thought of all of you. I loved that it showed Peter scampering away from the scene of the crime, as do my guys.

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh what a cute snuggly pair they are!

Zinger said...

man that looks cool - i need a pot too

Deb Cushman said...

We think Rabbit's Guy and Bunny Lady are pretty smart! It's difficult to outthink bunns!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

A rabbit, or two, in ever pot.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Well, this is just the best blog ever! I don't know exactly how I found you, but you're bookmarked now for future visit! How lucky you are to live with such magical creatures!
Edward and I send our best to them all!

Christina said...

What a nice blog. I followed you over from Heartland. Your bunnies are beautiful.